HOW TO WEAR GEMSTONES CORRECTLY?
Is gemstone therapy effective? No, not for 90% of the population—why? Gemstone therapy has fascinated many, promising a plethora of benefits. Still, not everyone has this benefit because very few people know how to wear gemstones correctly. A large number of astrologers are available offline as well as online for such consultations. But very few astrologers who are experts in this field know this correctly.
If you wish to wear a gem for some reason and want to take advantage of its benefits, you must choose the right gemstone at the right weight. It should be natural and untreated, and the most important thing is to know when to wear it so that they can work efficiently.
1. Selecting the right stone by consulting an expert
Start by consulting with an experienced astrologer or gemologist. This is the first and most important point. You should never wear gemstones on your own without consultation. Because almost all gems are expensive and it takes a lot of your money to invest, wearing gemstones as per your wishes can also have adverse effects.
They analyze your birth chart or specific requirements to recommend the most suitable gemstone for you. Pinpoint the nature of your problem and the astrological house it relates to. For example, health concerns might be linked to houses 5, 11, 9, or 1.
It’s crucial that your chosen gemstone aligns with the condition of your planet; otherwise, adverse results may follow.
2. Verify authenticity
Always demand a certificate of authenticity. Ensure your gemstone is natural, untreated, and free of imperfections. Your card, which is given by the company as a certificate, should have unique identification digits, and you should verify it.
It would be better to purchase a gem from a certified person (a gemologist).
3. Wear the proper weight
First, know that no single shastra or Purana mentions the right weight for a gemstone to be considered. They only mention their origin and power.
But one should wear 1 carat for every 12 kilograms of body weight. So if someone weighs 48 kg, they should wear a 4-carat stone. This is a general calculation of weight. Keep in mind that if you think you should wear extra weight to get a good amount of benefit, this is a myth.
4. Select the right metal
If you fit a gemstone into the correct metal, it is going to enhance its quality. and allows for the proper transfer of energy within the wearer’s body and surroundings.
If you are confused about wearing gold, whether white, rose, or yellow, let us tell you that it makes no difference at all. However, you should keep in mind that you should wear only gold of at least 18 karat purity or more.
And when it comes to platinum, we will not recommend it, since when our shastras and puranas were written, there was no mention of platinum, so don’t wear it. Follow these recommendations for the right choice of metal.
- Ruby – gold
- Pearls – silver
- Emerald – gold
- Diamond – gold
- Red coral – gold
- Yellow sapphire – gold
- Blue sapphire – silver or gold
- Hessonite – gold or silver
- Cat’s eye – gold or silver
5. Important points to remember
1. Gemstones should touch your skin, and they should be comfortable for you to wear. Comfort is key to experiencing their benefits fully.
2. You should not have any magical desires as a result of your gemstone.
3. To check that it will be good for you, keep it under your pillow for 3 consecutive days, and if you don’t get any terrifying dreams or bad dreams, then it’s a sign that the gemstone will have a good impact on you. However, if it does, then you should consult an expert astrologer before using it further.
4. Clean the bottom of your stone from time to time. When excess dirt accumulates, gemstones are unable to transfer energy properly, and their working capacity decreases.
Unlock the true potential of gemstone therapy by wearing your chosen gemstone correctly. It’s a journey of belief, authenticity, and alignment with the cosmos—a path to unlocking your inner energies and experiencing life’s harmony.