Citrine Gemstone Benefits
Similar to topaz, citrine (Sunela) is regarded as the November birthstone. Additionally, according to Vedic astrology, this gemstone is advised for Dhanu and Meen (Sagittarius and Pisces) rashes. Citrine (Sunela) is recommended as the birthstone for Sagittarius signs in Western astrology, too.
Benefits or Effects
1. It removes the negative energy of Jupiter.
2. It boosts confidence, self-esteem, and personal expression.
3. This crystal will assist you in becoming less sensitive to criticism from others as well as increasing a positive and good mindset.
4. It improves your concentration, revitalizes your thoughts, and helps you overcome phobias, despair, and fear.
5. Citrine, also called the “Success Stone,” brings good luck and achievement to the wearer.
6. Citrine gemstone benefits are numerous for people working in banking, marketing, sporting events, gym, casinos, and news company.
7. Citrin does not absorb negative energy but rather dissipates it. It spreads positivity and inspires new hopes in this manner. It purges bad energy from our surroundings as well as our relationships.
9. Citrine helps with heart, liver, sleep disorders, thyroid, urinary system, immunity, and kidney problems. It cleanses the body and aids digestion.
10. It is a gem for new beginnings, new endeavors, and joy in ordinary living.
11. It helps to keep the nails, hair, and skin strong.
12. CITRINE IS BENEFICIAL during menopause and regular periods.
How to wear
Weight: At least 7 Ratti.
Color: pale yellow to orangish yellow
Metal: gold or panch-dhatu.
Finger: Right hand’s index finger
Day and Time: Sunday (6 a.m.–8 a.m.)
Take a metal bowl and put the stone in it, and add Ganga Jal, a few tulsi leaves, cow milk (unboiled), honey, and ghee at the end. Now read the mantra 108 times, “Om Gram Greem Groom Saha Gurvey Namah”, then leave the stone in the bowl to rest for 5–10 minutes, then take the ring, wash it with water, and wear it.